- About Us
- Scouting For Food
- Wreath Sale
Cell Phone Policy
Dear Parents of Scouts, The Troop Committee recently decided to restrict cell phone use at troop meetings, hikes, overnights, and summer camp. The reasons for this include:
- Disruptions during group time.
- Difficulty disengaging from the pressures of life at home/school.
- Interruptions to the process of becoming an independent person (no longer dependent on parents).
- Disruption to the silence and serenity of the great outdoors.
- If a Scout is not feeling well or is homesick, etc., John and the Troop leadership need to know so they can work to resolve the issue.