The Knox Trail Council Annual Dinner will be Thursday, January 26 from 6:00 to 9:00, at the Sheraton Hotel on Route 9 in Framingham. See the KTC web site for details.
Our annual tree sale will take place Friday through Sunday, December 9 through 11, at 888 Worcester Street (next to St. James on Route 9). The hours are 4–8 on Friday, 8–8 on Saturday, and 9:30–5 on Sunday.
Scouts: there is more information on the tree sale page.
If you are interested in going to the Jamboree, I urge you to talk to your parents and get registered very soon. The estimated cost will be between $1500 to $1700, which covers all travel, equipment, food and Jamboree fees. To register, go to http://www.bsajamboree.org with your parents. You then print the application and bring it to John for his signature. Bring the $150 check made payable to Knox Trail Council because John will take the application to work and save you mailing it.
The webmaster has been busy, and would like to call attention to a few improvements.
- (New!) Log in and click on the My account link to see your BSA ID number.
- Return of the Google Calendar! See the Calendar page for details.
- All scouts will soon receive personal login information.
- The pages with the troop roster and the list of troop leaders have been redesigned.
- There is a convenient link at the bottom of the left sidebar to update your contact information. This lets you send e-mail to the webmaster and the Advancement coordinator, so we can both keep track of changes to your e-mail address, phone number, etc.
A Month of Upcoming Events: