- About Us
- Parent Survey
- 2003 to 2004
- 2004 to 2005
- 2005 to 2006
- 2006 to 2007
- 2007 to 2008
- 2008 to 2009
- 2009 to 2010
- AMC Hut Trip: May 28-30, 2011
- Court of Honor: February 7, 2011
- Court of Honor: June 13, 2011
- King Pine Family Ski Trip
- Memorial Day Observance at Elizabeth Seton Nursing Home
- Nantucket Bike Trip: October 8-10, 2011
- Recent Uploads
- Saco River: September 9-11, 2011
- Wellesley Parade: May 22, 2011
- Scouting For Food
- Wreath Sale
Wreath Sale 2014
All members of the Troop are expected to contribute to the fundraising efforts of the Troop. All Scouts should be out trying their best to sell wreaths. This is what makes our major income – not the tree sale or dues.
For the 2014 Wreath Sale, we will use the same system as last year for entering orders on the troop's web site. All your orders from last year have been saved, and you will not have to re-type them.
You can use the paper forms when you are out selling – but everything must be entered online. Have your parents help if you run into problems.
Please enter your orders as you get them. Please give us your money collected once a week. ALL orders are DUE on Monday, November 17th.
Website Sale Entry
Make sure you are logged on to your own account, not as "member185". Your user name is your e-mail address. If you forget your password, then use the Request new password link.
Enter the orders on the web page http://troop185wellesley.org/wreathsale/orders.php. (There is a link on the troop's home page.) To enter a new customer:
- Choose your name from the drop-down list.
- Enter one customer at a time: name, address, and optionally phone number or e-mail address. Enter the number of wreaths of each size that the customer ordered.
- Click the "Submit" button. Read the confirmation screen, and check that you charged the correct amount.
For existing customers, go to the bottom of the page.
- Choose a year from the drop-down list and click the "Show me" button.
- Find the customer you want and click the "Copy" link. This will enter the existing order in the form at the top of the page.
- Edit the form as needed and click the "Submit" button as above.
All orders will then be picked up the weekend of November 28–30. We will have a sign-up for you to pick a time, so all wreaths get delivered by Thanksgiving weekend.
Just a few reminders:
"Wreath Sale Form" This sheet contains all the wreath sizes and diameters. The size is the center of the wreath and the diameter is approximately the TOTAL WIDTH of the wreath. So if you need a wreath that is 24" across, order a 14" or 16" wreath. Bring a small tape measure with you so you can help customers determine what size they need.
The wreaths are made of Balsam Fir. They are made in Canada & Maine.
You should be collecting the money when you sell – then you can just deliver the wreaths when they arrive. Have checks made payable to: Boy Scout Troop 185
Contact last year’s customers, new neighbors & those houses that you saw wreaths on every door last year!
Again this year!
In addition to the commission that you earn for your sales (20% on all sales beyond $100 – this means you earn 20 cents on every dollar you sell starting with the $101st Example – you sell $200 of wreaths you earn $20 in commission; you sell $500 – you earn $80), this year we are also going to have weekly prizes for whoever turns in the most sales each week. So start selling, and bring your orders in weekly.
If you have any questions, contact Mr. Luby.
|Wreath Sale Order Form (Spreadsheet)||13.86 KB|
|Wreath Sale Flyer||356.87 KB|